Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Week 5

In week 5 before we went to mine craft the class had a debate . The first thing we debated was the hores and what armore they have After a Wille we can to a Vote in the End we Voted that diamond aromr goes to the Police the Iron aromr Gose to the Farm if People Need it they can have Gold aromr .


Our Group this week was woking on Finishing the two Houses we Built Last week Audrey came over and Told US When needed roof on the House i was so dumb i acurely forgot to out a roof in the House and i thought i was done .Mean Wille i was i was Building a House on top of a issabelle was Building the Inside of the House Henry was Building a Green House . 



 When before we stared Minecraft we did our padllet Wall my goal for this Week was to responde to Feed back and Give Feed back 



I Rate my day at Minecraft a 10 out of 10 Because it was Great that i could Share my relighting Fire ciemne there is Going to be a tutorial on how to make the relighting Fire ciemne 





I acheved my goal by When i saw what issabelle Build i complmed what she had Done 





One of my issus was When i was trying to Speck to Gary about can i Break this Things you made He did not  Listen and i no other Choice so i had to Break it becase i was Doing my presention After i did my presention He was Disapointed i destored it . A  Challenge for me Nest Time is to take my Time 







No comments:

Post a Comment